HELP!!! First Tourny Ever at 2250 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Keizer OR USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

HELP!!! First Tourny Ever at 2250 points

ok so as my topic says this is my first tournament ever and whats worse this isnt even my army. my true army will be a bretonian force but that is besides the point. The point is I need advice on tactics (both lizardman oriented and in general), strengths and weakness' and I need ideas on how to equip the heros and lord. The list I will be using has an old blood as the general, 1-2 skink priests, two units of skink skirmishers, 2-3 saurus warrior units, a unit of cold ones, terradons, kroxigors, a stegadon, and salamanders. There might be more but I think that is it. Anyway all the units tha can have the sacred spawning that allows for +1 armor save. I belive the preists will be lv 2 and will both be carrying 2 dispel scrolls a piece. anyway please help my tournament is on saturday and any help is appreciated.

posted June 15 2008

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x2)

you need more skinks epuiped with blowpipes to shoot from the sides and be a nusaince in general i would say 3 units of ten skinks how many kroxigars do you have you should have mabe 2 units of 3 or 4 going down the flanks you need maybe 3 units of saurus wait until the last unit is going to be deployed and put the stegadon down the most dangerous flank get ur terradons to attack artillary and lone wizards also to negate rank bonuses GOOD LUCK

+ Reply to Thread