Old Terradon long beak models - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

Old Terradon long beak models

I'm looking for 1-2 old style (5th edition) terradons, riders optional. There are few choices for new and used models in my area so I have to rely on the internet to get most of my army parts. I have 2 new style terradons to trade if you want them. One is new in blister, the other has been carefully put together and greenstuffed. I would be willing to transfer money if one of you found a decent-priced old terradon for me online or if you found one in an old army or trade-in bin at one of your local stores. If you know of a better place to trade in models please let me know (besides ebay because I can't find one there for a reasonable price. For the last several weeks they have one in all of ebay and it is about double the usual price.)

the old style is (8584H) on the red blister

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I bought a whole entire Lizard army just a couple days ago. He had 6 Terradons in it all 6 where the old style. 4 are in blisters and the other two are out and assemebled.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

pm'd you - write me back

+ Reply to Thread