Tichi-Huichi's Raiders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

39 (x1)

Tichi-Huichi's Raiders

I know this topic comes along once in a while, but I just want to hear your thoughts on this DoW unit since we got our new armybook. I'm planning on using it in my own Lizardmen army at some point, but I'm not sure how to use it effectively.

Any of you use it already?
    Is the faster speed of the unit balances their lower toughness?
    Do their special ability comes into play often or nto at all?
    Are they better to use alone, or along a unit of Saurus Cavalry?
    etc :)

Thanks for your input!!

Last edited by Lode; September 9th, 2009 at 18:39.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

I too am planning using them in my skink army because I think that it will be a fun unit to both use and convert. I think that this unit is excellent mainly because the cold ones get 2 s4 attacks each. so in a basic unit on the charge you will get 12 s4 cold one attacks hitting on 4's,5 s4 attacks from the skinks hitting on 4's and 3 s5 attacks from tichi huichi hitting on 3's usually. This means that against an average enemy you will kill on average 7 or 8 enemies. they will have no attacks back which means that you will have won combat by around 5 meaning that against most enemies they will need a 2 or a 3 to stay. if you get charged and flee they cant pursuit you anyway. Also their cold blooded rule means that they are quite unlikely to fail their stupidity test, especially when being bolstered by your general.
    Anyway that is just my point of view and I will be perfectly happy to hear you complain about me and my opinions.

+ Reply to Thread