1 Shot - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Shot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Shot

I decided too try out a Sar vet with the Piranha blade and a the Bane Head too see how he faired against Khorne daemons. Well in reality it was orcs but we were proxing for him.

During the Course of the Game He charged at my unit and came barely a inch short, hes considering bringing Icon of endless war now. In my Following turn i charged him and called his Skull Taker out in a challenge. Anyone whos faced this guy in a challenge knows how evil he is. Killing Blwo on 5+ even on larger targets like ogres/dragons/monsters etc. Hatred don't make him any better

Long Story Short, i got too strike first, Scored 2 wounds after saves, Over Kill Maxed out, very intresting game.
    He wants a rematch, scar vet vs Blood Thirster with OA Fat Chance lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Good kill there. Just not to confuse anybody though, you can't pick who meets your challenge. When you challenge he gets to pick who meets it.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skull Taker HAS too accept all challenges

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

It is just semantics, but that still doesn't mean you can call him out. You don't challenge him, you issue a challenge. Then he must accept. I know you played it right, just don't want others to get confused. I have seen too many challenge questions, and people confused, that I didn't want somebody to read this and think they got to choose who met the challenge.

So I just wanted to change the wording a bit so as others wouldn't get confused.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have ran that build in a couple of tourneys. I think it almsot works more on a psychological level to make my opponents move where they don't want to keep him out of combat witht he bane head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see what you ment, i apologize i was not meaning too confuse anyone, i can see how i worded it there would imply that.

As for the bane head being more of a Psycological effect, i find it actually works pretty good considering you keep magic items hidden in this game(unlike 40k) until you use them, what i really like about the bane head is that its not just in CC, so shooting and i believe even Magic also effect Bane Head, making your slann a Char Sniper if you choose a lore that lets you have a spell that can pick people out. And with the right Dis you always get the spell you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some tournaments run open lists in Fantasy too.

It says you have to nominate the character at the beginning of the game, so you can't wait til the middle of the game and reveal it to get whoever the scar vet is in base contact with. That is why I think it usually ends up being more of a psycological weapon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try an oldblood on a carnosaur with blade of realities instead against that bloodthirster, that is a little more evenly matched, ultimate predator is very nice against the big guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the Blade would be useless most the time, most Thirsters take OA, but the carni and the saurus himself stand a chance, buuuut i play a magic list with a slann, i like my frog man too much too give him up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just hurts so much when you're opponent rolls an irresistible pit of shades against you're slann on turn 1 or 2, and that has happened to me twice, sticking with oldbloods for awhile because of it lol. I just shreded a vamp army last night with my oldblood on caronosaur, Sword of Striking is badass on him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast