Slaan Questions: - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

25 (x1)

Slaan Questions:

Hi all! I have recently started a Lizardmen army and have miscast a bunch with my Slaan . Every game at least three times so I have been taking Cupped Hands of the Old Ones. I ran into a situation last game where I used the Cupped Hands and I put it on one of his Sorceresses. I then promptly rolled a 12 and was wondering how this would be handled? Does the spell (Fiery Blast) still go off even though I put it on someone else? Thanks!

PS. Do I lose the spell or is that negated also because I put the effects on his sorc?

Last edited by HAB_Incognito; June 12th, 2010 at 01:15.
    Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

First off, you are playing it backwards. You roll on the miscast table, then decide if you want to use the cupped hands.

Lets say you roll a 12 and decide to give it to an opponents wizard (I wouldn't but thats me). The spell would go off as an IF. The enemy wizard would lose the spell if he knew it. This is in the FAQ.

I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread