stegadon riders being hit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stegadon riders being hit

In the new rulebook it says that if a stegadon or like creature is hit by a template weapon the crew or any characters are also hit.
    But aren't the codex/army book rules supposed to be taken if they overule the BRB rules?
    If this is true then the stegadon rule: skink crew, specifically states that "missile and impact hits are randomised as follows". Do the template weapons not count as missile?
    I checked the FAQ and couldn't find anything on the matter.
    Am i misinterpreting this? (i dont have my own BRB just yet and am going on friends).

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Template weapons hit everything under them, whereas missile weapons tend to hit just one thing. Therefore a template will hit the stegadon and all the riders. Anything with a hole that has a higher strength hit is randomized to see who takes that.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread