Jungle Swarms Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

Jungle Swarms Question

Has anyone used Jungle Swarms & if so are they worth it? (points wise & gaming wise) thanx.

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

I have used them a few times. If you take two units of 1, then they are good for keeping something out of combat for awhile. Really still too expensive though. Just a cute addition to a friendly list.

I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

i would never actually pay for jungle swarms (with cash not points) but they can be somewhat effective infront of a unit of saurus warriors with spears to accept the first charge and then when they get destroyed (when not if) the unit that destroyed them is either left waiting for you to charge them since swarms are unbreakable or in a worst case scenario they charge into a unit of saurus who can take the charge and with their spears do some serious damage. but what i ment with my original statement is you can your own if you got a cold one cavalry box because it comes with 4 little snake guys and you either take one of the larger bases or take four of the 20mm bases and green stuff em togehter and you've got either one or two jungle swarm bases depending on how many of the little snake guys you put on the base. also to make it alittle fuller you can just make some little green stuff snakes to put on the base. what really sucks is you can't use them to fill out your core section for the required 25% core. but they also don't count towards anything other then your total amount of points. does anyone know if they are still worth victory points though? cause if they are they def aren't worth the 45pts

+ Reply to Thread