Skink Chief Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Skink Chief Question

I haven't done it yet but i was just wondering, would it be a good idea to equip a Skink Chief with the "Dagger Of Sotek"? thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Not something I would recommend really. Three attacks just isn't enough to make killing blow work all that often. And you won't have much defense on him to go with the dagger.

Now an oldblood, with the dagger, carnosaur pendant, and a nice ward save, I could see that.

My view,
    SirKently
    Last edited by sirkently; December 20th, 2010 at 13:37.
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only time i tried it was on a "suicide" cheif. Give him armour and shield, terradon and the dagger. He ran around being a nusence and when push came to shove he got himself shot down unfortunately. The idea is to charge their mages or whatnot (bsb's maybe) and try to killing blow them.
    Not very cost effective and he can never go up against a lord or stay in prolonged combat anyways.

+ Reply to Thread