Old Blood as BSB - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Blood as BSB

I think I know the answer but always like to be sure. Can an Old Blood be a BSB?
    I know they are an older more powerful Scar Vet but the book specifically says skink chief, slann or Scar Vet. What is the official ruling?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Blood cannot be the standard bearer. it is the same for most armies that I'm aware of. The BSB is reserved for combat hero choices. The fact that our slann can be our BSB is already an exception and a very nice one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A slann bunker usually has three static combat ress (warbanner,bsb and normal banner) meaning ya they dont break, ever. And with the Ld 9 and re-roll stubborn and everything else they bring you only ever need the slann

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DethKali View Post
    I know they are an older more powerful Scar Vet but the book specifically says skink chief, slann or Scar Vet. What is the official ruling?
    The book is specific. If a model isn't one of those choices, it can't be the BSB.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread