Cavalry question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cavalry question

I'm almost done building my army here and was thinking of replacing my cold one riders with some kroxigor. Other than the Krox having 1 less move speed, it would seem like they'd be a much better option for cavalry. For the points I can get 3 krox (9 wounds) or 5 C.O. (5 wounds). Would this work? Would it be pointless to add any more cavalry at all? I've already got 5 terradons.

thanks much

The witch stands before you now, Burning in demon light, Condemned to serve the black, It cares now for your cries, You fall before it now, Grovel with your last breath, Your god can't save your soul, GAZE INTO THE FACE OF DEATH! Armies: Lizardmen/Cryx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

3 Kroxigors is really to small for a unit. On there own, you would want at least 6. And though they have the same toughness, the riders have a much better armour save. So I would stick with the riders, if its a choice between the two.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, yeah your definitely right. I completely missed the thick skinned rule, thanx for the info
    The witch stands before you now, Burning in demon light, Condemned to serve the black, It cares now for your cries, You fall before it now, Grovel with your last breath, Your god can't save your soul, GAZE INTO THE FACE OF DEATH! Armies: Lizardmen/Cryx

+ Reply to Thread