how big for a block of saurus? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

how big for a block of saurus?

here is an outline of my list
    Slann (shadow)
    2 units of chameleon skinks
    2 stegadons
    2 units of 2 salamanders
    3 units of saurus
    I like to throw in a scar vet with a bsb, 2 hand weapons and armor of destiny, but i think ill take him out to make my saurus units bigger cuz with him in, I can only get units of 22ish
    is that to small? i think i can get a max of 26 in a unit if i drop the scarvet and skim off my other units

the general tactic is to weaken the opponent my with salamanders and skinks before i smash them with saurus warriors and stegs combined with lore of shadow

i like to uset eh speed of my fast units and the toughness of my saurus warrios to play some points denial, but im out of practice and not sure if my saurus blocks are gonna be big enough. what do you all think?

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

I prefer two units of 30. Sometimes go up to a max of 40. 22 is a little small but you could get away with it depending on who you are playing against. I usually make the slann the BSB if you can fit the points in the lord section.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread