Creating tetto'eko - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating tetto'eko

Hey guys I'm thinking about making a Tetto'eko model to use with my lizardmen, but I've got a few questions about how to go about doing it.

a). What size base should i use to mount his Palanquin on? i was thinking something like 40mm by 40mm so that it would be the size of four Skinks' bases.

b). What do you guys think i should use to make his palanquin? at first i thought about using a Slann's but i really don't wanna spend that much money on this guy, so i'm hopeing you guys might be able to help me figure out what to use.

c). Have any of you guys ever used Tetto'eko in a game? I was thinking about using him in a block of skinks with a few skink priests and skink chiefs mixed in to make the most of his Hearal of Cosmic Events special rule, my Slann will be using the Lore of Life most likely so will be unaffected. What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or do you have better ideas on how to field him or is he even worth fielding?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally field him with a slann with lore of heavens and a skink priest. the amount of power that kicks out..... it hurts.

and as for the base 40 x 40 is the best to use.

for the palaquin... i've seen people make their own out of green stuff or modelling clay... the slann one does look good but you're right it is expensive. The best one i ever saw before though is one actually carved out of stone
    Last edited by thegreatmath; October 31st, 2011 at 13:17.

+ Reply to Thread