Colour - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Colour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I just bought the WFB rulebook during the weekend, the same weekend as LO opens its WFB section, fate or what? I am not expecting to play a lot of WFB as i dont play a lot of W40k, but i see myself more as a collector and painter anyways so heres my question. I have decided to collect Lizardmen as from what i have gathered is that they are a good newbie army sort of all rounders while they rock in the magic phase, having the oldest magic users in the world. Does anyone have a cool looking colour scheme as i want to stay away from the cold blue and green colours?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

The Lizardmen are a pretty cool army, and can be used by vets and newbies alike. First I would suggest the army book, it's got some colour variations in there. But the lizardmen can be painted any colour you wish, the best is contrasting colours. Like paint the scales light and the skin underneath dark or vica-versa.

But most are a blue, not cold but virbrant. The ones GW use are Hawk turquoise flesh and enchanted blue scales. But like I said the colour is up to you, I mean you could paint them bright pink if you wished . Anyway I've hoped I've helped (a little), if you need my help just call. And I'll appear :w

Closed Thread