New member!!.. ME! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member!!.. ME!

hi i'm a new member :yes:

i have been looking on this site for month!.. just couldn't work out how to register.
    but as you can see i worked it out. what do you like best:
    Oldblood on carnosaur
    OR
    Slann-mage????

if anyone helps you with an army list or rules/fluff , then give them some rep

http://s2.bitefight.dk/c.php?uid=19914

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i prefer the slann because of the magical madness he brings to your army. An oldblood is good but i like magic too much and play too defensively to be able to use him effectively. He is still very good if you want a heavy hitting close combat army:yes: .
    Eh Dave, saurus only have two attacks, not 27.
    WHAT? Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer the carnosaur for the damage he and his rider can dish out. I like the slann, but I only use him about 20% of the time as opposed to the 80% use of the oldblood and carnie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure this topic has been done a few times, you probably should have used the search function to find it. However, you are as you said new so it's perfectly fine, just brought it up for future reference.

Anyway, I'd prefer the slaan just because it's way harder to kill. You can get up to a 2+ wardsave for him or one for his whole unit, his unit can be stubborn, and his unit is awesome in CC so he's a lot easier to use.

That being said I love the carnage an old blood on a carnosaur has the potential of. In addition, I like the model WAY better than the slaan model. However his possible 4+ ward and my cannon happy friend makes me stray against it since it would get pwned by cannon balls on the first turn.

So what I'm saying is they're both very effective in thier role however the slaan is easier to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evan8433
    I'm sure this topic has been done a few times, you probably should have used the search function to find it. However, you are as you said new so it's perfectly fine, just brought it up for future reference.

Anyway, I'd prefer the slaan just because it's way harder to kill. You can get up to a 2+ wardsave for him or one for his whole unit, his unit can be stubborn, and his unit is awesome in CC so he's a lot easier to use.

That being said I love the carnage an old blood on a carnosaur has the potential of. In addition, I like the model WAY better than the slaan model. However his possible 4+ ward and my cannon happy friend makes me stray against it since it would get pwned by cannon balls on the first turn.

So what I'm saying is they're both very effective in thier role however the slaan is easier to use.
    sorry i didn't surch. as you know, i registered yesterday, so i don't really know all the functions of the site yet.

that 2+ wardsave, isn't it only against missile fire?? and how do you get him STUBBORN?

in my opinion, i prefer the Oldblood with Carnie. it's a great model and is a total killing machine too. and then the carnosaur is a DINOSAUR. i love them :yes:
    they are NINJA :ninja:

it's just that i dont know what to use, because i've bought a pack with 10 templeguards.
    i COULD use them as Saurus, but its just a quite big waste of money.
    what should i do???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah 2+ outside of combat isn't it? an anything in combat would have to be there a while before they could actually direct attacks at the slaan.

For the unit to be stubborn you just put him in a unit with temple guard. I'm pretty sure it makes them stubborn as they were spawned to protect the slaan. However, I can't remember for sure and I'm 2 lazy to get my army book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah 2+ outside of combat isn't it? an anything in combat would have to be there a while before they could actually direct attacks at the slaan.
    What did you mean here???

For the unit to be stubborn you just put him in a unit with temple guard. I'm pretty sure it makes them stubborn as they were spawned to protect the slaan. However, I can't remember for sure and I'm 2 lazy to get my army book.
    wow your lazy! your right about that stubborn. "SACRED DUTY" its called

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x5)

He meant that the enemy must first stomp through his bodyguard before he is 'in combat' himself.

Tai'shar
    Lance Leader of the LO Codex: Wasters design team

Forged in fire, bonded in ice
    Son of Fenris, Son of Russ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are thank you! he cant really explain himslef..

+ Reply to Thread