This 1500 point army allowed??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This 1500 point army allowed???

Hello all, I am here to ask you guys if this army list is fairly solid and is allowed with all the special rules. There maybe a couple rules I had missed so please correct me and explain in full what I have done wrong thanks in advance. I did get this army list from another forum and would like other peoples oppinions and thoughts just so that the person I got this from did not make any errors that woud make me look totoally stupid.

My 1500 Point Army List

Scar-Vet, w/piranha blade and the shield of the mirrored pool, also has the spawn of topek.

Skink Priest w/Diadem of power, level 2 sorc

Skink Priest w/x2 dispell scrolls and is a level 2 sorc (scroll caddie)

20 Saurus Warriors w/full command

15 Saurus Warriors w/mark of topek and full command

3 units of 10 Skinks, 20 w/blowpipes, 10 w/spears

3 kroxigors

3 salamander hunting packs

Total Points = 1496

Once again any improvments/suggestions or mistakes/rules that do not work with my army list please let me know before I challenge someone at my local games workshop store and look like a fool when I pull out this army and half the units are not allowed in a 1500 point army.

Also my first battle which will be soon is against chaos so I have directed this towards the Hordes of Chaos allowing me an easier defeat.

P.S. One question I do have though is, when I want to have the mark of topek (which I do) on me saurus warriors and Scar-Vet do I have to paint the models according to the colours in the Warhammer Lizardmen Book or can I just state to my opponent what spawn/mark it has before the battle has begun???

Thanks Alot
    Tallis

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I was going to move this to the army list section, but then i noticed you've posted an identical list with identical questions there!

Don't do this again *waves finger*

Thankee

Ciao

Stonehambey
    Last edited by Sammy the Squib; July 22nd, 2006 at 23:48.

Closed Thread