Is this the only option? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Is this the only option?

I really want to use a carnosaur effectively in 2250 points. The only trouble is that he does suck up a hero slot

So my oldblood on carnosaur is a lord and a hero slot, then i need a BSB, so there's another slot gone. And finally a skink priest for a bit of magic.

Are there any other charcter combinations which can be effective in 2250 points, which include a carnosaur?

Any help would be great thanks

Ciao

Stonehambey

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tepok.

with tepok lords and heros you won't need the skink priest. you can do all saurus this way.

if you want heroes that will be able to keep up with your carnosaur, then mount them on cold ones, give them the enchanted shield and LA, and bingo: a unit with a good save that you can place with some CoR or have protect a flank.

course, if you're fighting a magic heavy army, that guy is going to attract a lot of magic missiles. or even just plain missiles from other armies.

anyway, just an idea. IMHO scar-vets on cold ones are way underestimated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Are there any other charcter combinations which can be effective in 2250 points, which include a carnosaur?
    This all depends on your army build...

It seems like you are looking for a balanced list that includes a bit of everything.

When i field a carnosaur i do so in a very combaty (is that a word?) list. I use my other hero choices with scar veterans and then absolutely load up on saurus, cavalry and kroxigors!!

For the balanced list it would seem that the only character build is the one you've given....i had actually never really considered it before, hmmmmm, that really is annoying isnt it?

Regards
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares, your a mile away and you have his shoes!!

Chuck Norris invented water

+ Reply to Thread