For sale Large Steel Legion Lot for Sale - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Large Steel Legion Lot for Sale

Hello everyone. Due to recent college expenses and the fact that i could use some extra cash i have decided to go and sell my beloved professionally painted and based steel legion army. This is a massive load of steel legion infantry figures that have taken me several years to collect and another several months to pay for them all being painted and based by a friend who now works at Blue Table Painting here in Salt Lake City Utah. The army has the following painted figures:

-x1 Steel Legion Lieutenant

-x5 Steel Legion Sergeants

-x6 Steel Legion Missile Launcher Teams

-x12 Steel Legion Plasma Gunners

-x4 Steel Legion Grenade Launchers

-x32 Steel Legion Lasgunners

I also have along with my professionally painted stuff some regular steel legion models i have aquired since then. They are just built and not painted, i have:

-x1 Sergeant

-x1 Missile Launcher Team

-x2 Grenade Launchers

-x1 Lascannon team

Now along with this i will be throwing in some dice since i have like 5 bricks of them and i need to get rid of one. Due to the fact that they are for the most part professionally painted (and believe me that cost me quite a bit) and also that they are pewter and in great condition i am going to be settling for my starting price for the whole lot at $750 with the possibility of negotiation. I will try to get pics up as soon as i can and i will take any buyers, locally (USA) are preffered however i am not against going worldwide. Thanks mates! :Beer:

Real players go Guard....Real Men go Airborne!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider chopping this auction into bits? I am in chief interested in standard legionnaires. Also, what scheme is tihs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish i could mate, sorry. I just really need the money right now for school and other things. However look at it this way, you get all of this now then you would have plenty of extra stuff to mix and match and try new things with this army.

They are painted in the standard sand colored uniforms (maybe a tiny bit darker) and are based with mainly sand y rock and very little grass, both by a friend who works now at blue table painting here in utah.

Here is the link to check out some of their stuff:

Miniature Gallery - Custom Painted Warhammer Miniatures, Fantasy RPG Minis, Warhammer 40k Figures and Props

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x3)

Have you got any pictures of the actual models you are selling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am working on borrowing my buddies amera as we speak. I will try to post some pics ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread