Swap H: Blood Angels, tyranids, deamons, Space Wolves, Space marines W: Imperial Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H: Blood Angels, tyranids, deamons, Space Wolves, Space marines W: Imperial Guard

Hey all so i have a lot of stuff i've accumulated over time and was hoping to trade for some Imperial Guard, rough list of what i have is as follows

Blood Angels:
    5 x Sanguinary Guard: converted with 4x SS, 2 meltas and a fist, one fully painted, 2 more based in gold and the rest are primed black
    5 x Death Company: one fully painted the rest just assembled, one with PF and another with infernus pistol
    Stormraven: bought this converted off ebay, pretty sweet job, has bloodstrike missiles and twin-linked lascannon

Tyranids:
    3 x Zoanthropes: one assembled and half primed red the rest in blisters

Deamons:
    10 bloodletters: one fully painted and the others based red then washed recesses with black
    Daemon Prince: this is the old metal version, was assembled but now fallen apart, armour based in blue and flesh was a tan colour with a wash

Space Wolves:
    3 x 5 man Long Fang packs with 4 men from each squad converted with a shoulder mounted missile launcher from the imperial guard bitz, a few of tehse were made from a grey hunters pack the rest were standard marines, various colours (half finished SW and some half finished BT)

1 x fully unopened pack of Grey Hunters and another pack with the remains from the long fangs conversion, i believe there are atleast 5 full marines in there

Space Marines:
    20 something Bikers

3 x landspeeders

5 dreadnoughts (varying colour schemes)

Rhino chassis

Warhammer:
    Skaven
    Battalion box set, 5 plaguemonks are painted the rest are still on the sprue, i'm willing to break these up if no-one wants the entire battlebox

So I'm looking to start a guard army, Vraksian Militia to be exact and so i'm in dire need of guard models specifically:

Cadian troops (melta vets, autocannon teams, troops etc)
    Valkyries/Vendettas
    Chimeras
    Leman Russ's
    Ordnance (basilisks, medusas, anything that makes a template etc)

If anyones interested in these post a reply or PM me, also pics can be provided if anyone wants to see the collection or specific parts.

Oh and i'll take $$$ if you don't have anything to trade as i hear this can also be traded for goods and services

P.S. I'm in Australia but willing to trade overseas too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the available loadout on the bikes and landspeeders?

What is the state of the miniatures (assembled, primed, partially painted, etc.)?

If you've got pics I'd like to see 'em!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but the bikers and speeders have been traded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pm sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could I see pics of anything left that's Space Marine related please?

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread