For sale H: 4000+ pts Raven Guard, Vampire Counts army W: cash - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H: 4000+ pts Raven Guard, Vampire Counts army W: cash

I have two armies up for sale on eBay.

The first is a 4000pt Raven Guard army with over 7HQ choices, 4 Troop, 6 elites, 7 Fast Attack, 1 Hvy and 4 transports.

4000+ pts Raven Guard Space Marine Army on eBay (end time 11-Dec-10 20:281 GMT)

I also have a small vampire army for sale (circa 1500/2000pts).

1500+pts Vampire Counts Army on eBay (end time 11-Dec-10 20:39:20 GMT)

Can try and get more pics of the vampire army but my camera is being rubbish, took over 30shots to get the space marines uptogether.

Can answer any questions via email

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Fantastic lot, unfortunately a lot of stuff that I would not need. Good luck with the ebay auction, but if it does'nt sell or reach your reserve would you be prepared to split it up ? PM me if you have to go down that road. Good luck again, I have a feeling someones going to get a very good deal.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by praxis View Post
    Good luck again, I have a feeling someones going to get a very good deal.
    Totally, makes me wish children weren't so bloody expensive! I could try selling it to the missus as "well it costs less than a quarter of Alex's nursery fees for ONE MONTH so you should let me bid" but I doubt it would go down well
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)