Friend gave me this stuff when he moved, and now I have no idea what to do with it:

1 box unopened (sealed) chaos mauraders
1 box opened chaos mauraders. Everything seems to be there, one is already built.
1 chaos maurader horseman, already buillt.
2 Tomb Kings Tomb Scorpions

40K .... stuff. i don't know, i cant identify it. I'm told its an unassembled land rover. But I'm a fantasy player, not a 40k person, so I don't know if thats what it actually is, or if its all there. I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days.
Also, an unopened (sealed) box of 40K Genestealers. I don't even know what army they belong to.

Chronopia Stuff. LOOOOOOOOTS of it. Alot of the models are opened and some are partially painted. All the open ones seem to be some sort of goblin. There are also about a dozen unopened blisters of various "head hunters" and "webmasters"

I'm looking for wood elf models or $$$. I'd like to get my hands on some wood elf characters, waywatchers, and wardancers. I have plenty of glade guard and trees (dryads/treeking/treemen), and no real desire for additional cav forces. If the wood elves aren't in your arsenal to offer, we can always speak in the language of currency. Make me and offer on any of the above and we'll hash things out.