For sale Chaos space marines, daemons, orks, warriors of chaos, crimson fists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Chaos space marines, daemons, orks, warriors of chaos, crimson fists

Hey all I've got some models that I just don't use anymore so I want to get rid of them.

Ok so i've got a poorly painted Chaos lord on juggernaut (Fantasy)
    10 painted Bloodletters with a musician and banner on 40k bases but can easily be put on fantasy bases aswell.
    6 Flamers that are undercoated black on 40k bases aswell
    10 Chaos marines with a champ with powerfist, one with a melta gun, 1 with a plasma gun and an icon of glory, painted in black legion colours
    10 Chaos marines with a champ with powerfist, one with plasma gun, one with heavy bolter and an icon of khorne, painted in skulltakers colours
    10 Ork boyz, a nob with a powerklaw and a big shoota, painted
    10 Ork boyz, a nob with a powerklaw and a big shoota, painted
    Crimson Fists redeemer with a multi-melta, painted to table top standards
    3 Chaos Rhinos in decent condition, a few spikes are missing/broken but can be glued back on, 1 with a havock launcher, painted, two undercoated
    2 Chaos vindicators, one painted, one in progress of being painted
    10 Possessed, 5 half painted, 5 unpainted
    Thats all my stuff. I'll try and get some pics up asap PM me if your intrested

Last edited by The Silent One; April 1st, 2011 at 21:02.

+ Reply to Thread