For sale 2200 point Tau army 90% painted - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2200 point Tau army 90% painted

The short of it: I'm looking to sell about 2200 points (without wargear) of Tau units at cost for $1200. In ADDITION, I will be throwing in some extra, free stuff (see below).

The army is round abouts 2200 points (without wargear) and is primarily a mobile army, though with some swap-outs, could fit other styles easily. The entire army is painted, with some exceptions noted below. (There is some wear and tear - the army is old and Tau have some thin bits. Some antennaes on helmets are missing, but they're not hard to get ahold of and would take all of about 2 mins to paint up.)

Crisis Suit Commander
    8 Crisis Suits; variable loadouts (Most of their weapons are glued on, however I pulled a few off; should be able to pop them off and install magnets easily. A couple need highlighting done)
    7 Squads of Fire Warriors (3 squads are painted in an old (*edit*) colour scheme, but some simple green will remedy that. The others have different colouring on antennae's/helmets so you can easily tell squads apart on the battlefield. One of the fully painted squads is short a Fire Warrior, but I have some spare bitz I'll be including so you should be able to make one up.
    20 Kroot (10 are unpainted, a few of those are partially assembled. Never played with them much, so didn't get around to building them up)
    Games Day Ethereal - This Ethereal was only available for Games Day folks
    2 Pirhanas (one just needs to have its' pilots torsos glued into place... dunno why I never got around to it)
    5 Skimmer Chasis (One has a turret top glued on that could pass as a Skyray, the rest are interchangable loadouts. I usually ran with two devilfish and two hammerheads. Some finishing touch-ups needed here and there)
    3 Broadside suits (One needs some finishing touches on painting, highlighting, etc)
    7 Stealthsuits
    6 Pathfinders
    One Vespid Squad (Half-primed, these guys are probably the most un-finished of the army)

I'm looking to see the whole set for $1200. This is how much each of the components would cost individually WITHOUT tax. In ADDITION, you are getting a (nearly) fully-painted army.

Furthermore, I'll be throwing the following in for free:
    An Army Transport Case (Sabol Designs)
    A small Plastic GW Carrying Case
    All associated foam
    My Tau Codex
    Any spare Tau bitz I have laying around

This is a great deal for anyone wanting to get into 40k or Tau, but maybe doesn't want to spend time painting an army up.

Images can be viewed on my flickr (Apologize for the small size, if you want close-ups on specific units let me know and I can provide them): Flickr: Tribalbob01's Photostream

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, somehow double-posted - can an admin delete this one if they see it? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread