For sale WTS: HE assembled and painted + sprues, spares, trays and book - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

WTS: HE assembled and painted + sprues, spares, trays and book

Hey guys!

looking to sell my High Elves collection, its all assembled and painted, well, most of it. The painted things are, if i dont say so myself, pretty well done.

i know my location says Perth, but i am actually in Melbourne, Australia. do not mind shipping it (but im not paying for it). will come to you!

I have...

army book (current)
    3 mages on foot - 1 fully painted, 2 undercoated white. unpainted ones are baseless
    commander on foot - assembled and unpainted
    BSB on foot - assembled and unpainted
    mounted mage - painted
    prince on dragon - partially painted, dragon has fallen off of his stones. can be pinned in place

16 spearmen w/full command painted
    10 archers w/champion painted
    5 dragon princes w/full command painted
    8 silver helms w/full command painted

1 RBT painted

tray for the spearmen and unassembled tray sprues.
    also kept all the original sprues they came on so all spare bits are there too.

ill also throw in the box i carry them with for a bit of an extra price?

asking price: $200, willing to barter though. looking for $$$ but willing to trade for Orks (40k). want to keep it all together though, if you want something individually we can work something out though...

will have pics up soon if anyone wants to see them... or if interested i will email you the pics

Last edited by teddy; May 24th, 2011 at 00:26.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

My Bro wants to know if youd trade for the Assault on Black Reach Orks models? i know its not much but, figure it couldnt hurt to ask.
    ~.~ Chibi ~.~

+ Reply to Thread