Swap Have: normal scouts, assault squad Want:sniper scouts, devastators, rhino, other - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have: normal scouts, assault squad Want:sniper scouts, devastators, rhino, other

Hello everyone!

I have acquired from my Battleforce box a normal scout squad and an assault squad and interested in trading them.
    The models are new on sprue!

I am now building my army, so i practically need everything else
    Mostly sniper scouts and devastators, but feel free to propose. I would not mind Rhino, Drop Pod, Assault Terminators or Land Speeder
    I prefer "on sprue" condition as i convert the models to fit my theme

Anyone interested, please pm me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

The scouts are 15.50 sterling, and the assault squad 20.50 if you buy them NIB. I dont have anything to swap, but what would you want cash for them ? Although to be 100% honest, if you are just starting a space marine army I would recommend you hang on to them. PM me if your interested in a cash sale. I make it 36 pounds brand new, how does 25 sound ?

Edited; If you live outside the UK, its not worth the extra postage charges. Cheaper to buy them from a GW store, so hold out for the swap.
    Last edited by praxis; June 11th, 2011 at 20:12.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello my friend, you were quite right, in the meantime i used the sprues to customise my other models.
    Thank you for your interest, perhaps we will trade sometime in the future

Leonidas

+ Reply to Thread