For sale For sale! Space marine army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

For sale! Space marine army

Space Marine Army:

Check out this lot! Featuring:

23 x Tactical Marines
    5 x Terminators

1 x Dreadnought ($73 on it's own!)

1 x Rhino

1x Captain

Will throw in 1xBag of useful bits(mainly armless assault marine and scouts units)
    Assembled and painted with single layer of BLACK (so ready for painting)
    Will attach photo first chance I get (but for now check out my other item which does have a picture and gives an indication of what the black paint is like).

RRP over $300.
    Can be yours for $130 (or best offer)
    Free Postage (within Australia) or pickup
    Reluctant sale....but I need cash quick so am selling off my collection (so stay tuned for more posts)
    Payment by Paypal, Bank Deposit or COD Pickup from Greenvale. Vic.
    Will post overseas but at buyer's expense.

What you should know about this set:
    In the fictional universe of Warhammer 40k setting Space Marines are genetically modified "super human" soldiers created by the Emperor to conquer the galaxy and defend mankind.

The Space Marines are a playable army for the table top miniature wargame Warhammer 40,000. Space Marines account for the largest percent of model armies used by players. Space Marines have been one of the starter armies in every box edition of Warhammer 40,000, Space Hulk, and Epic. Space Marines are featured in the war game and in spin-off games such as Epic and Inquisitor, in several computer games.

You can never have too many of these models....

Last edited by Siblus; November 30th, 2011 at 09:02.

+ Reply to Thread