For sale Skyray Missile Defence Gunship - FOR SALE! FOR SALE! FOR SALE! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tau Skyray Missile Defence Gunship - FOR SALE! FOR SALE! FOR SALE!

For sale!
    Tau Sky Ray Missile Defence Gunship

Assembled and painted with single layer of BLACK (so ready for painting) See attached photo

RRP - $83
    Can be yours for $40 (or best offer)
    Free Postage (within Australia) for individual item or pickup. I do have the original box (if you want this postage will be charged)
    Reluctant sale....but I need cash quick so am selling off my collection (so stay tuned for more posts)
    Payment by Paypal, Bank Deposit or COD Pickup from Greenvale. Vic.
    Will post overseas but at buyer's expense.

What you should know about this set:

Tau Sky Ray Missile Defence Gunship
    The Sky Ray is a variant of the more common Hammerhead gunship, and provides a dedicated missile platform that is used by the Fire caste to provide point attack fire support for Fire Warrior teams, who lack their own heavy weaponry. When guided by the markerlights of Pathfinder teams, the Sky Ray makes an exceptional perimeter and air defence missile system.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Siblus; November 30th, 2011 at 10:04.

+ Reply to Thread