For sale COMMISSIONS vast painting experience, check models I've painted in this thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

COMMISSIONS vast painting experience, check models I've painted in this thread

I have decided to make some extra ca$h to take on commissions, i have 11 years experience, and i have won a few gw painting comps, but really the decision as to how good i am is down to you (piks below)

I cannot advise prices, as it is fully customisable to the customers wants.

I can, will, and i have a good experience in painting anything warhammer/warhammer 40k and lord of the rings.

I absolutely love conversions and making unique models I've done tons of it, but I'm also fine painting armies or whatever.

I am also a huge fan of forgeworld models and i am experienced in putting their kits together and working with resin.

anyhow if you want to contact me p.m me on here or email me direct on, if you are wanting to talk on msn just let me know on email what time, but im usually checking my emails all the time so email should be fine, if you are wanting to talk on the phone just contact me again threw email.

here are some piks of a couple of models ive recently painted keep scrolling, there is an ork stompa i recently painted, a war mumak from lotr, a khorne daemon prince and herald from forgeworld, and a khorne juggernaut model im working on. i recently painted:

Last edited by green_crayon; January 24th, 2012 at 12:15.
    painter for 11 years :) still love it.... hoping to one day win a golden demon wud be nice :P

+ Reply to Thread