Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey guys, have a look, maybe we could make a trade!
If you have spare wood elves, (including the tree fellas) maybe we can work something out!
also from the empire Greatswords, the new kit, i could use the helmet, and just the helmet...
Otherwise: Goblins, lots of goblins, almost anything except for characters.
If you have older metal goblins Vanilla, forest and night-, im interested.
I like the night goblins from the skull pass starterset
also the Troll that comes with the set.
also Forest goblin Crew (from the arachnarokk set).
wolf chariot is nice as is the crew.
Snotlings and Pump Wagon,
Black orcs, and Savage Orcs, only the newer plastics are welcome.
Here's what i have spare, unpainted unless noted otherwise:
- 3 metal ushabti: in blister, 2 crocdile, 1 vulture. (probably reserved allready)
- Brett Pegasus knight: still in sealed box
- 100 Moria Goblins
Still have to count the next guys after i digg them up
- several Chaos Hounds, (metal, previous version and unassembled)
- Metal Furies: some assembled, some just removed the moulding lines.
- 16 METAL bloodletters
- metal Plaguebearers. 10ish on base, and a commandgroup in sealed box.
- metal horrors, 20: previous version.
- chaos knights. 5 from the 80ies-90ies, and more from the metal+plastic hybrids... you know, those (ugly ones) from late 90ies: assembled.
- plastic dwarfs. both the ones from the previous starterset and the dwarf warriors from latest box
Can get pictures if you like.
Last edited by Digger; February 2nd, 2012 at 00:03.
Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs
pm me about those ushabti, even if i have to buy you goblins and mail them to you
Come see my Necrons, Space Marines, Dwarfs, Orks, Goblins and anything else I feel like painting at my blog: http://modelminiaturepainting.blogspot.com/