For sale Limited edition rare oop- space marine veteran games day model 2005 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limited edition rare oop- space marine veteran games day model 2005

the model is brand new in packaging. i have saved this model since games day 2005.
    the item is located in south yorkshire, UK

see pictures below

GAMES DAY MODEL SPACE MARINE.jpgGAMES DAY SPACE MARINE052.jpg

I WELCOME ALL OFFERS, PM ME....
    HIGHEST BID WINS

PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all my warhammer is taking up space and i no longer have interest for the hobby, so all my warhammer must go. no offers as of yet. please pm me as i said before dont be shy all offers considered. need to find a home for this beautiful rare model !

75 views and no offers, im sure someone must want to buy this model, please contact me if you are at all interested, either via pm or email. my email address is adamcritchlow@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by sixTHOUSANDcats; February 13th, 2012 at 12:21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump, still for sale guys. paypall prefered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump 2, i cant believe noone wants this, i havnt had one offer, no need to be shy guys if theres still no interest on here then i will put it on ebay but would be much easier to do it on here. i will accept an offer anywhere near what they normally go for on ebay

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

That's just the thing, those things sell for a lota money for one model, you would be mad to miss out on what you can get for it!!
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I brought one of these from you a while back, a very nice model. I think my army is big enough to hold a second. What are you looking for ? Is 25 quid reasonable ?
    I pay cash, post to you, then you mail the model once the money is in your hands.

Just checked ebay. Two for sail at twenty, one at twenty five, and one at forty five. If I go to ebay I have to use paypal and ebay get a cut too. My offer of 25 pounds sterling appears reasonable. If you agree, PM me your adress and I'll get busy. What else are you looking to part with ?
    Last edited by praxis; March 27th, 2012 at 16:05.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

£25 sounds good and i'll stand the postage, payment via paypall would be more secure but if you are happy to send the money in the post then i'll send the model out as soon i recieve the cash.

i also have the golden deamon model from a while back, the dwarf slayer on golden deamon head ?

i have large wood elves army, imperial guard army, large space marines army, lotr goblin army, and a huge amound of bits and random models. forgeworld showcase large scale plaguebearer and forgeworld baneblade.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Excellent. Any unpainted space marine models would be tempting, if you fancy knocking up a bundle. Cash in the post as soon as you PM me your details sir.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have lots of undercoated scouts and terminators (they are the metal ones)
    i have calgar bare metal,
    i have a load of marine veterans that are bare metal some have had simple but well done conversions like arm repositions or weapon swaps etc..
    i have undercoated land speeder.
    i have the rare emporers champion that limited edition one bare metal but i dont have his sword dammit lol.
    i have a land raider completly unbuilt with prometheus forgeworld weapons (the one with like 6 twin linked heavy bolters) but the hull is in two pieces.
    undercoated rhino.
    space marine bikers undercoated.
    the rest is all painted or partially painted.

if you want any of that we can work out a price and i'll post if off al together. up to you.

for anyone else interested i also have forgeworld scenery, warhammer games workshop cases, battlehive case..can hold a lot more miniatures than GW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast