For sale [H] TK,40k Orks ,WoC,GorkaMorka ,SM [W] TK,PayPal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

[H] TK,40k Orks ,WoC,GorkaMorka ,SM [W] TK,PayPal

Hey guys !
    Had to get around posting stuff , I have some stuff I acquired a while back I am trying to focus on WHF with my Tomb Kings and therefore getting rid of some of the stuff I taught I would be painting.

By Skelly Swarms , have around 8 so I can give up more.

Old edition metal Killa Kan

This is just a Nob from a booster pack

Mega-Nob , I am not sure if these are rare , but its metal and its primed black.

WoC , I am sure u could find bits for an arm , it comes with banner and shield.

AoBR Warboss

GW kit snotlings with handler

These are some old orks I am assuming from Gorka Morka , so who knows how much these are worth.

[ This is a set of 40K Orks some painted and what not , obviously since u would have to redo it , I aint looking to get much for them.

I also have 3 Defkoptas from the AoBR set DE-sprewed and filed 20 boyz from AobR if interested.
    I also got various 40k stuff either Orky or SM didnt get around to posting those pics.

Looking to expend the TK army , ill take mostly skellies preferably unpainted , could be assembled or not , I can take torso and body bits only I got plenty of heads and arms and what not , chariots , horsemen possibly.

Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out. I'm in Chicago, IL

Cheers !

Last edited by nettraper; February 23rd, 2012 at 23:57.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

How much would you be looking at getting rid of those AoBR boyz for? Im in American Canyon, CA 94503.

+ Reply to Thread