19 chaos warriors with HW+SH

17 Chaos Warriors with Halberds

14 Chosen

I do Have more unpainted of you want a larger unit

Warshrine of Tzeentch

Hellcannon

Tzeentch BSB

Gamesday sorcerer

Happy to break the army up but only realistic offers, your not going to get it less than retail price as it is very nicely painted

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I am looking for the following:

Wolf Tails
8 missile launchers (don't mind AoBR)
couple of space wolf torsos for long fang sergeants
any little space wolf bits really to make marines look more space wolfie
4 combi-meltas
Old Blood Claw sergeant
If you can wait till May when I get home mate I can do all these. Although the Blood Claw sergeant is missing his powerfist (I can probably find it though) :S I might have a few Rhino's too.

#5 ·
I certainly can! you legend! well I might see if I can get the blood claw on ebay, I was also very tempted to do all my grey hunters with old meta spacewolves, I just didn't fancy the cost, still I managed to swap a load of my old chaos stuff for some of the new space wolves and managed to mix them with a load of tactical marines, I managed to make 27 of the guys, not sure what I will do with the sternguard yet to make him funky and space wolf like, if your after anything let me know, I have a few boxes of crap I don't want.

#6 ·
Well........ by that time the Empire book will be released....... So I probably will ;) I'll have a good rummage when I get back, I've got stupid amounts of Marine spares so if you need anythign else (special weapons/Dreads/Terminators) let me know....... If you need any Jump packs..... I have over 40 spare.

#9 ·
I wish I still had all mine :( makes me a very sad panda :( how could you not have done space wolves in 2nd ed! who didn't like wolf guard with WS6! they rocked, also had the best terminator models of the time! I think the only weapons I need are the missile launchers and combi-meltas, I'm lucky I did a commission a while back and ended up with a few combi-plasmas :D so my wolf guard are getting couple of them, and I think they look rather cool :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.