For sale Aurelian, Promethean Sun, Iron Warrior, Daenyathos - BL Limited Edition books! eBay - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Aurelian, Promethean Sun, Iron Warrior, Daenyathos - BL Limited Edition books! eBay

Hi all,
    need to fund purchase of a kindle since Black Library seem to release stuff cheaper and earlier as ebooks these days, so I'm starting to sell my old print copies, starting with the very best, a quartet of the limited edition novellas they've released.

Pains me to sell them, but that shiny new data slate isn't going to pay for itself!

Priced comparatively to ones which have sold lately.

Aurelian (Gold Edition)

Promethean Sun

Daenyathos

Iron Warrior

Any questions just post here or IM me if you prefer. Daenyathos and Iron Warrior are especially hard to find, so if you are after them you should act now!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrispcarter View Post
    Hi all,
    need to fund purchase of a kindle since Black Library seem to release stuff cheaper and earlier as ebooks these days, so I'm starting to sell my old print copies, starting with the very best, a quartet of the limited edition novellas they've released.

Pains me to sell them, but that shiny new data slate isn't going to pay for itself!

Priced comparatively to ones which have sold lately.

Aurelian (Gold Edition)

Promethean Sun

Daenyathos

Iron Warrior

Any questions just post here or IM me if you prefer. Daenyathos and Iron Warrior are especially hard to find, so if you are after them you should act now!

Hi I'm very interested om buying three out of four, please let me know how much for them, is all but Aurelian ( already have it )
    Thanks
    Raf

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Hi Raf,
    I'm afraid all but Aurelian have already sold, I don't think I quite realised how high the demand would be!

+ Reply to Thread