Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Next up in my big pile of Warhammer needing to leave the house is a Tau army. This is a combination of my own and my brother's forces, so there are two color schemes. Mine is a grey, white, and brown camouflage with turquoise accents (the idea being that this would be urban camo for a tau city.) My brother's is a purple and black scheme with a few touches of a dark green (although he never actually painted much). This could sell as an army or as individual units)
Painted and ready to play (grey/white camo)
- 1 Commander in crisis suit (posed on ground) - I bought this secondhand, back in the days when you just used a basic crisis suit for a commander, so it doesn't have any of the newer equipment. A shield generator and a missile pod are glued in place; another missile pod is included and removable. The left arm has some custom positioning, and the attached missile pod seems to be at least partially, perhaps entirely, made of green stuff.
- 12 Fire Warriors
- 4 Gun Drones
Painted and ready (purple/black/green scheme - all of these could use a bit of touch up)
- 4 Stealth Suits (older, metal XV15 models)
- 4 Fire Warriors
- 2 Gun Drones
Assembled and partially painted (grey/white)
- 1 Hammerhead Gunship - Neither main gun has been attached, so it can be rebuilt from battle to battle or played as a Devilfish.
Unassembled and partially painted (purple/black)
- 2 Drones
Assembled and primed black
- 12 Fire Warriors
- 1 Gun Drone
Assembled and unpainted (my brother slapped these together really quickly so he could play some games; they need a bit of cleaning up and re-positioning)
- 3 Crisis Suits (2 ground mounted, 1 flying) - All equipment is included and unattached.
- 2 Broadside Battlesuits - One is missing his left missile-system arm, so a basic crisis-suit arm was substituted. Think of it as a conversion opportunity. Other than that, all the equipment is included and unattached.
Assembled and . . . um, primed grey and slightly melted
- 1 Crisis Suit - I don't know what my brother did, but this poor suit has a little melted material on the front and backpack. It's more of a textural, aesthetic thing than a structural problem. It could be another conversion opportunity.
- 1 box of Fire Warriors
- pieces for six more drones
- spare pieces from Fire Warriors and battlesuits
- Neodymium magnets! 100+ 1/16" in diameter, 60 1/8". (I always loved the idea of magnetizing crisis-suit weapons. I just never got to it.)
- transfer sheets - We never used any transfers, so they're yours to customize.
- the current Codex and one out-of-print Codex
I will be happy to email pictures. Contact me here or by email at holothuria at hotmail dot com.
Would love some of these pieces mate, but postage will be a bit much across the pond me thinks. Good luck with the sale
PM me with a price for the lot, I can supply my location via PM for shipping costs...
Any of this left?
Hey, sorry I'm slow responding; I've been busy with school and work. Reed, I'll send you a message. Exbar, it's all still available.