For sale 40k Assault on Black Reach, Chaos Ogres and Trolls, D&D Figures, Random Other Stuff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Iowa City, IA, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    4 (x1)

40k Assault on Black Reach, Chaos Ogres and Trolls, D&D Figures, Random Other Stuff

All right, I'm getting down to the random oddities in my collection now. This may be my final listing, depending on whether I decide to part with my start at a Mordheim warband.

Models & Such, unassembled and unpainted
    - 40k Assault on Black Reach starter - Open but complete.
    - 5 (metal) Fleshounds of Khorne - These are the out-of-print models with sabertooth-catlike teeth, the models which look more like starved dogs than the current frilly dinosaurs.
    - WFB Chaos Ogre Command (3 metal models)
    - 3 WFB Chaos Trolls (metal)
    - 4 old (c. 1994) Dungeons and Dragons figures, slightly smaller scale than Warhammer - Goblin with sword and shield, lizardman with spear, wolfman, dwarf with spear and shield. These are metal and, given their age, likely contain lead.

- Chessex 25734 - 12 red with black speckles and gold pips, 16mm D6
    - Chessex 25904 - 36 red with black speckles and green pips, 12mm D6
    - 2x Chessex 23607 - 12 translucent purple with white pips, 16mm D6
    - Chessex 23601 - 12 translucent colorless with white pips, 16mm D6

Free to anyone who will pay shipping (or pick up) but perhaps useless
    - most of a roll of Kneadatite green stuff - It's a bit dry but not so dry that it can't be worked.
    - approximately 70 and varnishes, 12 inks and a few spare empty pots, all G.W. brand - These are all dry, but perhaps someone with the right knowledge could revive them.
    - 4th edition Warhammer 40k rulebook, hardcover

Free to anyone who will pick up, since I think shipping would be a hassle and/or illegal
    - most of a tube of Testors plastic cement - Again, old and possibly past usefulness.
    - spray paints, in various states of fullness - Citadel white primer, black primer, and blood red; Krylon medium grey primer, ultra-flat camouflage (sort of a dark brown with a slightly bronze tint), crystal clear finish, and matte finish (1311). These are all a few years old, so you'll have to experiment to find out if they work.

I think that's it for now. Feel free to send me any questions, either here or by email to holothuria at hotmail dot com.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Warhammer 40k

What would you like for Assault on Black Reach and is the free green stuff dead/unusable paint, and 4th edition rulebook also available?

+ Reply to Thread