Rhino extra armor - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

Rhino extra armor

I'd like the flexibility to field WYSIWYG Rhinos with and without extra armor without purchasing 2x the vehicles. If I model extra armor on a Rhino, will I be able to field it as a 'normal' rhino? If not, is there a good way to model detachable/swappable extra armor? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Just about anything can be magnetized if you put a little forethought into building it, but if the 'upgrade' is subtle enough you should be able to swing it either way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

FW's reinforced armour is subtle enough to me, to count as either extra or no extra armour. The spaced armour is a little too obvious, but that can on the other hand easily be magnetized...
    Currently painting the Waaagh! of Warboss Borboss - Goff and Evil Sunz warband