Apocalypse Reload - Necron New Things - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apocalypse Reload - Necron New Things

If you guys play apocalypse and haven't seen the new Apocalpyse reload book (which is due out next week but i got a look at my local GW) the necron race based assets and new items are SICK!!!!!!!!

I'll start shall I:

Doomsday Phalanx:

Make 1 of your monoliths the DOOMSDAY monolith (they have made this monolith bigger in the book by extending the top of it)

you then need at least 2 more monoliths to make the phalanx.

1st off the DOOMSDAY monolith gets a 4+ cover save for a phase generator (HOW WHEN ITS HUGE)

2nd it get a blast weapon (when using this blast weapon it may not move or using the normal monoliths or use the teleporter)

but it goes a little like this

72" range STR 9 AP2 Ordance 7" blast.

BUT for any other monolith that is within 12" of the PHALANX may charge up the blast weapon giving it ANOTHER 7" blast which is can shoot at a different target.

Then there is a call using a lord and immortals cant remember it all. kinda thing that the lord starts on the table and immortals deploy within 6" of the lord and can deep strike within 6" of were he was deployed and you get to awaken units from the tomb by rolling a D6.

Then there is the wraith call. (they have names but cant remember them)

1 NECRON LORD
    3 - 6 Three strong Necron squards

May deploy within 6" of the necron lord or deep strike within 6" of were the necron lord was deployed.

ALL the wraiths in the Call (and only these) have there save uped to 2+!!!!!!!!!

Plus the lord gets a Call Lighting skill which is something like 48" Str 7 AP3 Apocalypse Barrage 2, RENDING (some of this might be wrong cant remember again)

THEN THERE ARE THE SICK SICK SICK race based assets.

1/ Canablise Machinery. Any unit that destroys a tank in assault turns the metal from the tank into NECRONS and restores the unit back up to full strenght.

2/ Cant remember name. ANY SUPER-HEAVY TANK within 24" of the NECRON LORD may get this tank to shoot 1 weapon at any unit, Then this tank takes D3 auto glancing hits

3/ again cant remember name as I was at my local GW today from 8 til 8 and Im in pain. But its something like you may pick a necron unit to have its WBB roll on 2+

Hope you enjoy and PLEASE dont flame if something is wrong just be merry and joyful

Oh yeh and I won the old Chaos £75 boxset in the raffle... WOHOO (dont collect Chaos but WOHOO)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

awesome as this post is to read, you're not allowed to post rules on LO, so you might have to take them off. It's nice to see they remembered necrons for reloaded though. All these rules rule!

cannibilise machinery + wounded nightbringer = ?

Wait, you can fire a vortex missile with one of those upgrades! My friend is gonna be soooo annoyed
    Avatar's Arena #3 let the games begin!
    The Outsider And Kae'Tyr-necron fluff

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

The book isnt out yet, so these are just rumours so far, not rules, so its all good (i think... lol)

Looks Schweet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these are not rumours.

I HAVE READ THE BOOK. oh btw its not a hard back book

I can tell you more things in the book if you like, like a baneblade with a Vulcan Heavy Bolter (Heavy 15 and if it doesnt move it may shoot TWICE)

Also I've posted the Dark Eldar race based assets on the Dark Eldar bit of the forum. Like Webway assault. They may deep strike 3 webway portals onto the battlefield and embark from 1 and disembark from another webway portal immidately.

The book is released next week and my local store already has it. They also already have the new Dark Elves Codex which isn't release until 2/8/2008.

If you are friendly with the staff and ask very very nicely they will let you have a look. Like I got to read the 5th Edition rulebook like 4/5 weeks ago.

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Quertius View Post
    these are not rumours.
    Ok then... ''rumours''

Im just trying to save your skin here lol, help me out a little...