Im in dire need for advice ( la musico) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Im in dire need for advice ( la musico)

Ok, as the title says Im in need of some advice. The deal is that I want something new to listen to, but not just anything I havent heard before.

Id like some classic/sad-ish kind of music (If youve heard "Requiem for a dream", the soundtrack from LOTR - The two towers, youd have quite a good idea what Im after.)

I tried download some mozart, and even if the music is just about right, theres alot of singing in it that aint my style.

Besides from that, Im after som good techno/beat music. Thou for this I dont really have any example for what Id like, so any advice/suggestion would do more than fine. Song, album, artist, any info will be great ^^

Thanks in advance (and for all of you other lost souls out there I have but one word: Metallica!)

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

What is that tune at the end of Battle Royale, that always brings a tear to my eye *sniff*

Bach's chaconne in D minor is also pretty moving, a flaweless piece of music

+ Reply to Thread