what Makes me Mad- Personal Story - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x2)

what Makes me Mad- Personal Story

WARNING, THIS IS ABOUT WHATS BEEN MAKING ME DEPRESSED LATLY, UNLESS YOUR INTRESTED IN WHATS BEEN BUMMING MY OUT LATELY OR YOU FLAT OUT LOVE THE DRAMA YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS STORY, IF NOT, WELL IM NOT HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND TELLING YOU TO READ THIS, SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR "WHY IS THIS HERE", ITS HERE CUZ I STRONGLY FEEL THAT THIS EVENT NEEDS TO BE DOCUMENTED SOMEHOW, AND FOR THE MOMENT I'M STOREING IT HERE, WHERE THE WRONG PEOPLE WON'T FIND IT.

You know what.... this is what happened. I(Eric) and my Roomate JR live in an apartment owned by my folks. Granny lives down below my apartment, but she can hear ever step you make. 7 mounths ago me and my roommate we were doing alot a partying at the apartment. Which in turn disrupted granny's sleep. Now i respect granny a whole lot, and i don't want to make her mad. i asked JR to stop the parties cuz granny couldn't sleep, My dad the hardass was mad at the apartment being turned into a "Flophouse", mad a JR for shooting a windshield out to an atuique jet ski, and everyone was made at us cuz the found out ever were drinking under-aged.

Well JR 2 days later threw another party and that was enough. I talked to my mom and said we need to throw JR out, he's a liability to the family (if the police came while we're drinking, my folks loose the house). So instead of throwing him out, he raised the rent as a ploy to make him live on his own. So the deal is done and the next day i tell him rent went up and JR tells me the party was not his fualt (to my shock) that people came over with booze against his will. When i told Granny this (me and her talk a lot) she said why do i believe him so easily, she says JR is lying. My best friend Kage me and him talked about it for a while, since Val (his ex-girlfriend) broke up with him, me and him talked alot. so i told him everything and he seemed to agree, not quite sure. Not sure myself, i simply waited.......

Not sure myself, i simply waited 4 months later (by then Rent went up for everbody , doubled!) ..... end of the month and JR is out of money, he has to move tommorrow. I come home and he's drunk, crying, and having panick attacks about what and where hes going next. When i saw him Cry, how sincrie he was, i knew right then and there i made a horrible mistake and ask my mom if JR could do 5 hours of yard work with what money he had for rent. i called in a favor and another deal was made. I told JR about what he had to do in order to stay and he agreed. Next day i was out there in the summer sun work along side him so he only had to be there half the time. things went like this for 2 months. Life went on. Val had joined a Rival Paintball team, can came over to show off her battle scars (Noobs love to show off the battle scars). next night JR had been acting differently after a call from kage. Next Day JR told me that Kage told him that I raised Rent to get him thrown out. Caught in a moment of weakness and not thinking clearly i tried to apoligize. He left for 2 days not wanting to see me.

Depressed I sat there replaying old conversations, Later I found out why Kage told JR, Val came over.... Kage had been Messed up on drugs and been stalking Val, When she came over, Kage for some reason though i Liked her, and right then and there Kage without thinking decided to screw me over and Tell JR. But Kage didn't tell the whole truth. He just said "Eric Raised Rent, so he can throw JR out cuz he hates him being at the apartment". Rage Consumed me, Thoughts of Ripping apart kage Filled my mind, I bearly slept, i become a Hate vessal. During the night i get so exitected i run in the woods and Punch trees. i couldn't focus at work. The mere Thought of Kage going around telling everyone this half truth for pity revenge filled me with Rage and Hatred. Day 3 I Finanally started looking for JR til i found him and told him everything. he understands now, i called in another favor and got rent lowered.

But the Hatred and Rage Remains. Kage told this to all my friends and no one of them, not a single one of them asked my for my side of the story. I hate all my friends now for that. They know how kind and caring i am (or used to be) and they took the word of that Crazy Drugged out S.O.B (kage) with out a single doubt.

I find it sad the You the reader, someone i will never meet, knows the truth about this, while my friends know only lies.

i feel like im going to break sometimes.

Last edited by Bladeweaver; August 22nd, 2007 at 17:13. Reason: type-0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

I am a stranger to you, I know of that, but based on my personal livings too I will try to answer.

You know I believe your grandmother was a little bit right... Having a party against your will is not happening. If you are not in the mood for a party and someone walks in with the drinks and lot of people behind him/her you just politely ask them to leave as your mood is not right. If he/she insists on entering and throwing the party with the excuse "You will find the mood" you tell that there is no party going on there... I believe they will get the meaning!

As for the other part of the story it is nice you and JR talked and solve things. He shouldn't believe a drug addict in the first place. Or if he wanted to believe him, because it is a matter of personal choice, then he should talk with you and not accuse you right away.

As for your "friends" who are now mad and now talking to you now, I presume, they are not true friends. Let me take on this and tell you a little story that happened to me and my fiance. Helen, my fiance, had a 25-year friend. They grew together and passed good and bad times together as one. Some months back she started acting strangely enough to get these two arguing about virtually everything! The final straw was when her friend went to University to declare in which lessons she would be examined and not telling Helen. By that Helen would lose a whole year... I was pissed off but thought she is a friend of Helen so... but Helen argued one last time with her telling, both were, bad things...

Then her friend remembered all the school company they were hanging together back then! She started talking to each and everyone of them and telling her part of the story, the truth that is benefiting her. Suddenly Helen had a call from a school friend asking why they argued. She started telling what happened when I grabbed the phone and letting off all my nerves loose! I didn't knew she was recording the whole thing. We learned that is going around to people I and Helen never knew and playing the recording... And I ask! If Helen's long friend was truly a friend wouldn't she say to erase the recording? She didn't and they are laughing with it...

So I will tell you what I have told Helen. Erase them from your memory and don't let them interfere with your future. Go to college, study and if you meet them at the street talk to them as politely as you can...

That's all from a stranger!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x2)

"the truth that is benefiting" i like that. Thats a good way of putting what kage told everyone.

2 things i wasn't quite clear on. I haven't been thinking clearly since.

The night of the last Party, JR was the only one home at the time. He told everyone that the he was on thin Ice, but i guess they sweet talked him into doing it, or simply just showed up, i don't know. I pulled a 11 hour shift and come home at night fall to find this ...:drinking:

Kage wasn't always a drug addict athough even now i'm not quite sure thats what i call it. Kage was a friend to everyone, yes he can be an @sshole (theres a police record as proof) but he was fairly popular. he didn't start doing Drugs (the bad ones) until a 3 weeks after he moved out of my apartment (he got kicked out of his house so i let him crash at my place for a week) and about 1 week after he got dumped.

As for Kage, i have yet to awnser the phone when he calls. As for everyone else, by simply taking kages word and not questioning it or even asking for my side of the story, is also a betryal so i don't call them. And slowly but surley they stop calling me.

To Hell with everyone.
    Last edited by Bladeweaver; August 22nd, 2007 at 19:12.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

182 (x5)

About the two things you said...

When you are on thin ice you think twice before you get yourself sweet talked into something or be bullied about it... so these are just excuses for me... yes he made a mistake but it would be totally honest to either call the party off, even if he didn't organized the whole thing, or tell you the truth that I was sweet talked or bullied to throw a party...

As for Kage... have you ever thought, since you talk with Val and all, why he was dumped? A girl doesn't dump someone if he is not deserving it... ok some exceptions exist to make the rule stand, but I think his case, whether he was doing drugs or not at the time of the incident, was the case of telling everyone his part of the story whether or not trying to find the truth...

Try and find another company and people to make friendship with...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x2)

About JR being sweet talked, thats a very intresting point.

About kage being dumped. The Fight alot. Verbally that is, Even kage won't sink low enough to hit a girl. Val says that shes mad that Kage would always interupt her studies causing her to not study well, giving her bad grades, which in turn lost her finiacal benifet or something??? in any case that really sounds like an excuse to me, but i really do see them bicker and yell at each other.

..... and they got back togather like 2 weeks ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

182 (x5)

What if they verbally fight? All couples have the bad times where they verbally fight! As we say in Greece fighting in a relationship is the salt and pepper of it...

And that they got back together after some time proves that Val knows the truth and maybe Kage now knows the truth... now it is him that he is in a difficult spot. How can he take back all the things he said? If he tries to take something back everyone will think that he made up everything! I think you know what I mean! But then when everyone of your "friends" return to say sorry they will not be friends... just acquaintances!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

This kind of thread is generally not accepted here on LO. If you would like to post personal problems then try askthecouncil.com, LO's sister site built specially for this kind of post.

Meanwhile, here is a happy song to cheer you up

Happy song

Closed

Closed Thread