Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
How To Wash The Cat!
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water.
3. Obtain the cat and carry to the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids
(you may need to stand on the lid so that he/she cannot escape).
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as the paws will be reaching out to maliciously lacerate anything they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times (ignore the thudding on the toilet seat and the hissing, this is normal). This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the front or back door and ensure that there is no one between the toilet and the outside door as this will result in their hospitalisation.
7. Stand as far behind the toilet as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet like an electrocuted maniac, and run outside spitting and screeching, where he/she will sulk until dry.
Sincerely, The DOG
The catâ€™s response after it had dried out!
I hope the picture works.
you are hilariously cruel!
Apathy is the greatest enemy of all.
that is one evil looking cat. He definately has revenge in his eyes.
<span style='color:red'>"Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion"
"Errr do you mean run away?"
"Thats the one"</span>
"Oh man, look at that."
"Over there, by that river of boiling souls."
"Well I'll be damned... it's a Starbucks."
<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>
Hey my cat just came in the room as soon as I opened this topic. It is cruel, very, very, very, cruel, so tell us how to wash a Nurgling already, mines all pestilised!
Nurglings are cute, they don't need to be washed. A love them just as they are.
My Blog: http://thepaintingpauper.blogspot.com
CMoN Gallery: http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/paintingpauper