I Hate My Life - Golden Demon Has Done It Again - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Giant Mutant Chaos Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Hate My Life - Golden Demon Has Done It Again

Ok, for those who remember, and if you do your a stalker, last year i entered in The Australian golden demon. Or i would have, but they failed to mention that entries closed at 11: 00, me arriving at 12:30. this year i did not enter however as i didn't bother checking the date of it. my friend did enter though and at the state finals there was ONE, 1, UNO, A SINGLE model in the category that i would have entered in. I seem to just be one of those people with no luck

i hate my life...

Good Post? Do Rep!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Pft, what a weenie. Hell, tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him that Katie Drake called him a weenie!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Hey don't worry mate... I am so unlucky that if I would enter the GD there would be a problem making the people organizing it to stop it... Next year!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Look at it this way, even if you had painted a brilliant model you might have come dead last. If you had come first people might have blamed lack of competition.

Better to come 3rd or 4th in a field of 25 than 1st or second in a field of 1 or 2.

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Wow- I was thinking of entering. What was the category? What the others said is true- if you'd entered and come second from two you wouldn't have won a silver demon, you'd have won a tarnished one.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

+ Reply to Thread