My Ex-fiance Just E-mailed Me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay,

So most of you know that I was recently dumped by my ex-fiance, well 2 months ago. So anyway, I just woke up after a particularly bad bout with insomnia, and I check my e-mail, and she says she wants to talk. Now we haven't really spoken or so much as even looked at eachother unless it was by accident since we split, well except for me to get my dog cage back from her, and the day she stopped in at my work to tell me her daughter burst into tears that day, and didn't want me to take my cat away from her, so I said okay, she can keep my cat.

I'm am kind of un-nerved, I have no idea what she wants to talk about, I mean I know for a fact we're not getting back together, unless of course she wants to, then she can ask all she wants, my answer is going to be no. She doesn't really want to be friends, I don't have anything of hers, and she doesn't have anything of mine. So I can't think of anything.

It's also kind of odd that it coincides with the exact day that I gave a girl my phone number. Which is also kind of strage since none of my friends talk to my ex, and I haven't told anyone but my buddy drew in canada about it, well and you guys just now. So I don't think she'd want to freak out on me about it. Not like it's any of her business what I'm doing anyway.

And on another odd sidenote, just before I got home from the pub today, I got a phone call from some guy named mike. I wasn't home, and it was like "Hey, just tell him that mike called"

Now I only know 2 mikes, one I work with, he is an aprentice who works 2nd shift, I work 3rd shift, and I figured okay maybe he wants me to work for him today, but when I stopped in at work to pick up some tea and steak, he was already there, and if they needed me to come in tonight, I would have gotten a call from amanda, or jen who are my immediate bosses, or madiha who is my store manager.

The other mike was an old buddy of mine, who I haven't seen in about 4 years, he went into the marine corps, had a psychotic episode, got an honorable discharge, and fled off to be a hermit in parts unknown. So I don't think it was him.

So now I'm kinda freaked out, someone called my house asked for me by name, and it was a mike that I don't think I know. Nobody can get my phone number unless I give it to them, and I haven't given out my phone number in about 2 years to anybody but lindsay, the waitress at the pub today. So I was thinking okay, maybe it was her boyfriend, no she's single, maybe it was a co-worker at the pub trying to tell me to back off, but the only mike that has worked there quit about 5 months ago.

It's strange, think about it for a second. You have an unlisted home phone number, that nobody but telemarketers, and the government can find, that you don't give out to almost anyone, and you get a phone call from someone you don't know, who asks for you by name, and leaves it at "Mike called", and they don't leave a phone number for you to call, which oddly coincides with the day you get an e-mail out of nowhere from an old flame, and the day you give out your phone number to a girl you dig. Not only that, but the phone bill isn't in my name, it's in my mothers, so if it was a telemarketer, they would ask for my mother.

You can't move the furniture anymore
    And I'm not gonna trip and fall
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, well that was odd.

She just stopped by not too long ago, and the conversation went... shall we say a little askew.

Well to start off, she just wanted to let me know that if I wanted my cat back, I could have it, she talked with her daughter about how the cat was mine, and I had chosen it to come with me the day I move (still living with my parents... ugh...)

So here's how the conversation went, it's not going to be exact, I'll leave out minor details here and there, and I'll do my best to put it in book form so it doesn't seem repetitive, or have a whole lot of "and then I said, and then she said" stuff. Every once in a while I'll put in a Her/Me thing so you guys don't get totally lost.

So here's the setting, out front of my house, 4AM eastern time.

She strolled up to my house smoking a cigarette, and asked if I would talk with her, I said okay.

"How are you doing" Her
    "I'm doing okay" Me
    "Good, the last time we talked you were drinking pretty heavily, and you had lost a lot of weight"
    "I'm doing better, I'm not drinking as much, and I'm holding my weight"
    "That's good... It wasn't because of me was it ?"
    "No"
    "Well then why were you drinking so much, you never used to drink at all ?"
    "Going out meeting people, stuff like that, so how about you, You doing okay"
    "I'm alright... I didn't really come here to rehash this, I just wanted to tell you that if you still wanted worf (worf is my cat) you could have her, I talked with cecilia (that's her daughter, she's turning 6 tomorrow) and she knows that worf is your cat, and she understands if you still want her back"
    "Okay"
    "So do you want her back ?"
    "No"
    "Why not ?"
    "I don't want to hurt cecilia like that"
    "She knows she's yours"
    "I know, but she still wants to keep worf, and I won't take her away"
    "Are you sure" Her
    "Yes" Me
    "So is there anyone new in your life ?"
    "Nope, I'm flirting... okay I'm doing a hell of a lot of flirting, but nobody in particular"
    "Okay" (laughing, and shaking a bit)
    "You cold ?"
    "Very"
    "Come on inside, it's warm" (Not like that you pervs... heh)
    "I can't I've gotta go home and get to sleep soon"
    "Okay"
    "So... have you been with anyone since we broke up ?"
    "No"
    "That wasn't a fair question"
    "It's cool, you know me, I'm comfortable sharing anything about my personal life with anyone"
    "I know, but it still wasn't fair, at least from me"
    "Don't worry about it"
    (She starts to get a bit teary eyed)
    "I still want to be friends" Her
    "Come here" (Give her a hug) "Why are you crying ?" Me
    "I miss you"
    "I miss you too"
    "I don't want to hurt you again."
    "I know."
    "You know if you ever want to stop up at karaoke, I'll buy you a drink" (Just an FYI, she started to run karaoke at a bar nearby, not the one I go to though)
    "Okay" Me
    "Well no girl is safe from me when I'm drunk..." Me
    "Okay, well then you can come up and buy me a drink" Her
    "Okay"
    "Get me drunk enough, and I'll sing anything"
    "RRR... evil thought... not going to say it."
    "Say it"
    "No, you'll get mad or mean"
    "Just say it"
    "You could always sing the skin flute"
    "Well if I wanted to be mean I would have said 'well not yours'"
    "I know... I just miss it" Me
    "I do too..." Her
    "Besides, would you really want to jeaopardize all these girls your flirting with by getting back together with me, you know I'll just hurt you" Her
    "One night won't hurt me" (Half joking, but still half serious)
    "Did you ever think that maybe you flirting with all these girls would hurt me ?"
    "No, you said on several occasions that you'd never do anything like that with me"
    "When ?"
    "I believe it was 'I never want to have a relationship like that with you ever again'"
    "It's called tough love, it's the only way I thought I could get through to you"
    "Do you still want me ?" Me
    "You know I wouldn't be here if I didn't, but I don't want to hurt you again" Her
    "Just once"
    "Once what ?"
    "Just once, come inside"
    "You know I can't, I have to be up at 8 with cecilia"
    "Tomorrow"
    "Okay, after work, I'll come over"
    "Okay"
    "I can't promise you anything, you know I can't make a decision like sleeping with you again on the spur of the moment."
    "I know, just come over tomorrow"
    "Okay" Her
    "I have to go soon, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow" Her
    "Kiss me" Me
    "Not out here"
    "Come inside then"
    "I can't" (Laughing a little)
    "5 minutes, that's all I ask"
    "I'm not going to go inside and kiss you, you know that, we'd end up having sex"
    "Okay"
    "I've gotta get some sleep, I'll be over tomorrow"
    "Okay, bye"
    "Bye"

So now I'm thinking, okay, what the hell happened, just like an hour beforehand I said I didn't want to be with her again, and now I flat out asked her to come over tomorrow and bone.

I think my libido got the best of me today.
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't do it.

The amount of time spent in the act, will not make up for all the hurt that comes from the situation you are considering getting yourself into.

Been there done that - lasted 2 years whilst she had her boyfriend whilst we were doing things behind his back.

You've already hashed this one out, this will be like taking a scalpul to the healing wound and slicing straight through the scar tissue that is already forming.

The guarantee of some sack time, is not worth the rest of it - and if you are already flirting with other women, you have all the fun of a new relationship as opposed to old familiar territory.

My two pennies worth.
    Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
    13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

... and Daemonhunters make it three - now just need a spare room to store it all!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep im totally with jodfrey on this one. Getting back together with ex's (especially ex fiance's) is very rarely good for either of you.

You'll spend the first few weeks remembering why you loved each other and all the good stuff but then you'll get back to why you broke up and BLAMM a sh1t storm lands on your head.

Don't reopen old wounds just for a good lay. Its far from worth it.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I wasn&#39;t going to get back together with her like that.

I just think the last thing that I have to do is just bone her with absolutely no emotion whatsoever, so I can tell myself that I really don&#39;t need her in my life.
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can do that, fine - but my money says you can&#39;t do it without opening a whole can of worms that you should judt throw out.

Doesn&#39;t matter what we say, as only you know whats best for you - but IMO if you do you are daft, and that is coming from someone who has been in your position and done what you are planning to do.

It really isn&#39;t worth the hurt that will come with the act.

If you had done the dumping, that would be completely different - the dumpee has a whole load of crap that goes with this sort of thing, and it is almost impossible to seperate the two.
    Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
    13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

... and Daemonhunters make it three - now just need a spare room to store it all!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Us guys have some hard life. From around the age of 12-14 to the day we die our lives revolve around trying to get into womens underwear. To be honest with you Nos i have to agree with Jodfrey and Mach. Its only going to hurt you more in the long run, just think of all the ***** she put you through and you should start to feel less "excited".
    Did you figure out who this Mike guy is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Im with Jodfrey, for once. This is the sort of ***** that Daz can&#39;t remove from your mind.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have to agree with the rest, sleeping with an ex is one of those crappy things that clings onto your life like a bad stain.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

Just call her by another name mid "mambo" That would be interesting.
    As far as whether or not I would go threw with it if I were in your place, I couldn’t say. It’s a tough place to be and we all eventually go threw it. Perhaps instead of hoping in the sack you two should try going out on a "date" that way you can have time spent with her figuring out what she is trying to do. Who knows you seem like a fairly competent guy and capable of coming up with a stable cores of action. But then again "love" or should I say sex makes guys do stupid things.
    All I can say is watch your back, she might just be trying to toy with you because, and well women are evil.
    -GM
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast