Terminator 4: NEW MOVIE - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

Terminator 4: NEW MOVIE

I just red somewhere that theres a terminator 4 coming out in 2009. its supposed to take place in the future detailing the war between the machines and the humans. how cool is that! However i think there are some legal desputes going on right now so i don't know if it will maybe be delayed or something. oh and no swartzenager, hes to busy governating.

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Oh gods! You know how much stuff they blew up for the 3rd movie? And now they're doing a 4th!

I imagine there's going to be a lot of carnage in this one. Maybe they'll go Computer-Generated rather than driving an actual firetruck through buildings and cars and so on.

Could be interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one.

But a terminator movie without Swartzenager? He'd have to do a cameo, just to do the "Stay here, I'll be bach" line. Surely he's not to busy for that?
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

But a terminator movie without Swartzenager? He'd have to do a cameo, just to do the "Stay here, I'll be bach" line. Surely he's not to busy for that?
    I agree, but it might be a nice change of pace to not have him central to the movie. I hear that Christian Bale is currently attached to play John Connor.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x0)

do we REALLY need another one

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

946 (x8)

You know what, Koss? When I read the title of your post, I immediately thought of 40K Termis. *sighs*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    You know what, Koss? When I read the title of your post, I immediately thought of 40K Termis. *sighs*
    No way! that would be a terrible movie... YUk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Ok, so aparently fox just started a new terminator series... and it was terrible. I hope it wasnt made by the same people who are making the new movie or else all hope for humanity is lost. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo bad. It was like a melodrama but with robots. and the good terminator was this chick that looked like jesica alba, and she was a horible actor and really moody considering she was supposed to be a robot. They had a new person playing sarah conner btw who was also a terrible actor and did the part all wrong.
    Plus john connar was this stupid teenager always getting into trouble and being a moody little emo kid.
    And there were holes in the plot. it takes place in 2007... Skynet destroyed the world in 1997! And sarah conner dies in 1994. WTF, why is she still alive and why isnt the world under skynets control yet!!! oh and by the way, john conner was in a bunker to avoid nuclear holocaste in the third movie during 1997! arghhhhhhh im so angry, they better not screw up the new movie like they did starwars episodes 1-3! theres even a completely pointless scene where john conner is complaining over the phone to his mom becuase he cant find the turky in the refrigerator!

thats my rant.8Y

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

The whole franchise has gone down hill. The third was a joke compared to T2. Seems like Terminator is following in the footsteps of Aliens and Predator.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
    do we REALLY need another one
    Do you REALLY need to post spam like this?

I heard about the fourth movie right after seeing the third one, and the ending of the third one kind of leaves it wide open for another one anyway. I believe I heard that the fourth one is supposed to be, at least in part, the rise of John Conner as the leader of the resistance. (Though I heard that a while ago and have never kept up with any terminator news since, and boy am I glad I haven't bothered watching the TV series that Koss just ranted about.)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't like the 3rd movie. It was full of cheesy acting, a really bad and overused plot (c'mon it was basically the second movie with a hot chick as the bad guy). I also was very disappointed with the Character of John Conner. That wus is supposed to be the saviour of humanity? The dude from the second movie, in the flashback (or should i say, flashforward?), he looked more like a leader to me. They should have made this one about an adult John Connor, with lots of Terminators (without the organic skin, just the skeleton with its devilish grin), HKs and some Shodan-like image of Skynet. That would be an awesome movie.
    Humanitas dominatus omnis, de iam dum terminus aetas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast