Pirate Captain Name (not for the faint hearted) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: He should be called.....

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robert the Bloody Handed

1 20.00%
  • Robert Blood Tooth

0 0%
  • Robert Red Maw

3 60.00%
  • Robert the Bloody Faced

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
    By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

Pirate Captain Name (not for the faint hearted)

I'm in the process of writing a pirate story. I've got all the characters planned out, but I need a decent nickname for the bad guy, Robert.

He's the brother of Captain Benjamin Rosewood, who is the Main Character. Robert is a proper nasty b*st*rd. Captain of a 50 gun Pirate Man o War, he's as bloody thristy as they come. Despite the number of guns on his ship, he prefers to get close and personal. Armed with a Curved Cavalry sabre, he likes to cause as much pain as possible. When the crew of the enemy ship, surrenders, his vampiric tendancies really come to the fore. He''l take the captain or highest ranking crew member, and in front of the rest of the defeated crew, he will ritualisticly slit the throat of his victim, filling up a goblet with his blood. When his victim is dead, He will drink the blood from the goblet, then order his crew to kill the other survivors.

All I need is a nick name for him

Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    163 (x3)

Hmm... how about the Dread Pirate Robert?

No? Hm... Redteeth? "The Count"? Anything involving the devil or butchers?

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

I am open to suggestions, but I'm looking for something at makes him sound horrific. Like something from a nightmare.

If it helps, this is more or less what he looks like: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...o/Pirates1.gif
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

+ Reply to Thread