Exam Season - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exam Season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Exam Season

I don't know how it works in the rest of the world, but here in the UK, once again exam season is upon us. I'm studying engineering at uni and I have the first of my eight exams tomorrow afternoon. I know a lot of people around here will probably have university or school exams coming up.

So, I just wanted to say, for all of you who may be about to sit exams too in the next couple of months, good luck.

Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Good luck to you too Anc!

Gotta say... i think im slowly screwing myself over with procrastination....

2nd Year Physics, one f the most difficult years of any degree.. woo..

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Got my maths finals in two weeks, fun times.

Good luck to everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Yeah I'm graduating from gymnasium in less than a month... Lots and lots to do, so little time, yet I always find time to be able to browse around here. :party:

Good luck everyone!

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I have my end of 1st year exams, in archaeology. Two exams, multiple choice. =D Should be easy, it's the history module one that I am bothered about. That is essay questions. =S Buggeration.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x4)

Ahahaha! I don't have exams, suckers!

I have... four 10-20 page papers to write... *sigh*

Well, one left now, on how Tolstoy uses Napoleon to critique mainstream historiographic methods in War & Peace. Whee!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Hey Kuffy, five years on LO and 1 year back in school. Congrats, dude. I know you've been anticipating school for a while.

And Da Mighty Camel, going strong. Is that one hump or two?

Hambey, Phoenix, and Ancalagon, good luck to you, too.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    Hey Kuffy, five years on LO and 1 year back in school. Congrats, dude. I know you've been anticipating school for a while.
    Thanks. I know! I couldn't believe it when I saw either, five years....woow. Yeah, and so far its been quite interesting. I've enjoyed the first year, apart from the lack of monies of course. =(

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

458 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Gotta say... i think im slowly screwing myself over with procrastination....
    I must confess that I can relate to that perhaps too much.

Our exams aren't till the end of the year, when secondary students the country within will lose a fortune on buying coffee (can't stand the stuff myself, but hey).

That said, Massey has exams in about 3 weeks time.

Good luck everyone who has exams this time of year, may the Force be with you.

-AFG//

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard View Post
    I have my end of 1st year exams, in archaeology. Two exams, multiple choice. =D Should be easy, it's the history module one that I am bothered about. That is essay questions. =S Buggeration.

Kuffy
    Multiple choice??! what is the world of education coming to

Good luck for all of you doing exams, dont do what I did in my 2nd year doing a module on Roman Egypt, I finshed my paper suspiciously early, looking round all smug thinking "well that was easy"- wasnt till almost at the end I discovered id only written 2 essays instead of the required 3 i ended up scraping a third in that module! Its ok though, I pulled that mark up by doing well on a paper on Greek Sexuality...yes thats right...and yes it was mostly about what your thinking...
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast