So my GFs dad just gave me the talk.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my GFs dad just gave me the talk..

Well, that and more. We've been together for two weeks (but I've known her for over a year and a half) and I was at her house smoking Hookah, and her dad and step brother were there. Now don't get me wrong, I love this family, but when he started grilling me with questions I started freaking out. He was kinda drunk, but still.. now I feel awkward. Has this happened to anyone else? How did you cope? I feel like my mind has been messed with, haha.

Grey Knights
    5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Ah... a chance to give my engaged opinions...

I know my woman since 2000... oh no I know her since 1998 and we are together since 2000. After 2 years or so I started getting hints of moving to the next stage. At the same time her parents were very friendly... I liked that so I took the decision. Now since 2004 we are engaged and we plan to get married as soon as she finishes the Uni... 0:
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsele View Post
    Ah... a chance to give my engaged opinions...

I know my woman since 2000... oh no I know her since 1998 and we are together since 2000. After 2 years or so I started getting hints of moving to the next stage. At the same time her parents were very friendly... I liked that so I took the decision. Now since 2004 we are engaged and we plan to get married as soon as she finishes the Uni... 0:
    Very cool man, congrats!
    Grey Knights
    5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Sorry, sir. Based on the following rule

Any threads/posts dealing with real life politics, sex or "recreational" drugs, blasphemy or theological flamewars will be locked and/or deleted.
    I've got to lock this one down. General Discussions is the place to post your non-gaming threads, but the basic rules must be observed. PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by Cyric the Mad; May 20th, 2008 at 16:51.

Closed Thread