Librarium Online Forums banner

Grats to Rork!

958 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Sir Theobold the Lame 
#1 ·
Congrats to Rork for getting qualified teacher status, which means two things

- He becomes more like DavidVC04 (a truly worrying prospect in itself)

- He sounds even more authoritative when beating us lesser mortals with a rulebook!

Many congratualtions mate, and hopefully I shall join your esteemed ranks soon :handshake::beer:

#3 ·
well done Mr. Rork.

I hope you fly in on a cloud to Ride of the Valkyries. And then if some smarmy kid laughs at you, you should steal his organs and sell them back to his family at an inflated price!

Aah, the joys of teaching.

#11 ·
I did my time as an undergraduate in the Dark Art of Software Engineering, which took four years. It just takes a year to be able to stand in front of a class and be vaguely convincing :p.

#16 ·
Also, Rorkman, will you be coming to the meet (10 days until I leave for the UK! Woo!)?
It's looking unlikely. I should be picking up my new car that weekend, and my current one is rapidly going to pieces (and will need to get to work with).

If I find I can, I will, but no promises.

#18 · (Edited)
At last, a formidable rival for my ultimate bad-grammar sentence of DOOM!!!

because of my litle thumb which can't neither not hold me a single paint brushes or paint pot it are use less to I but on this the bright side of a thing I can now (meaningless parenthesis) not painted as much and so I get too hung out with my friends jake at the movie where him and me look for girl to go with?

(triple negative is always the clincher)

#19 ·
Rabbit you done hurted my head

Congratulations Rork! I'm suprised by how many teachers we have on LO, it explains the smell of coffee and downtrodden dreams that pervades the air like so many Staffrooms (my parents were both teachers so I have carte blanche to make fun :p)

Seriously though, well done, give the little bleeders what for!

Reactions: Rork
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.