Starship Troopers 3: Marauder - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Aliens ate my soul. Chubby_Jedi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    358 (x6)

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

A new Starship Trooper film is out soon!

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
    Plot -
    The federation thinks he's dead. Which means Col. Johnny Rico is the perfect man to send on a secret mission to rescue a small crew of troopers stranded on the remote planet of OM-1.
    As Captain Lola Beck and the rest of a starship crew fight to survive in the harsh conditions, it begins to dawn on them that something on OM-1 is very, very wrong. This time, the bugs have a secret weapon! (Me thinks it might be a Tyranid codex)
    Anyway, here is a link to the trailer.
    Starship Troopers 3 Marauder

I.M.H.O - It looks from the trailer that they guys who made this noticed
    how much the number two film sucked. One thing i noticed is Casper is back.
    And more importantly their guns shoot like really guns like the first film rather
    than than crappy lasguns things in the second film. I'm looking forward to it. Might not be a oscar winner but looks like a nice 90 min's of mindless sci - fi action!

- Boomer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    I AM BOOMER!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

I actually pre-ordered the trilogy set from a local online retailer, and got it the day ST3 was released. I am glad that ST3 is another Verhoeven production, because I am offically refusing to accept the second one as a movie (it -really- is that bad).
    It's a good movie, well worth watching if you don't mind some mindless entertainment (if only for the -small- amount of gratuitous nudity (similar to the original movie really) )
    My only complaint about the movie is the very short time that the Marauders are actually on screen. I guess it's worth hoping that there'll be a 4th movie with more of them in it.

Part of the reason I ordered the Trilogy was that as a special offer for pre-ordering, they were including a limited edition 20cm x 12cm Marauder model (Number 04 from the unit in the movie).

However I also received an unexpected bonus...a poster (announcing the dvd release) that is actually signed by Casper van Dien!
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

I own the whole starship troopers trilogy.

I thought starship troopers three was brilliant:

Its a good day to die, if you know the reason why!!!

- A general who is also a hit pop sensation... F-ing Genius.

The movie has gotten a lot of negative critism, but i think its just from a bunch of silly fanboys.

Also, I'm gonna go take the risk that I might be excumunicated by all other nerds and say that i actaully enjoyed the Second Starship troopers movie. I found most of the characters in the second film to be interesting(the general, and the old vet guy were pretty good.). Also, I loved the ending(becuase throughout the whole movie the veteran guy was saying how there was no honor in the federations cuase and they were just mindlessly sending people to die... And then the federation CLAIMS his last words were something along the lines of "Dont weep for me, for I will live on forever through the glory of the federation"... or something along those lines.)
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

+ Reply to Thread