Halfway Through The Trip And In Barcelona - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had an extra few minutes on my internet cafee and thought I´d drop you guys a line, besides the one in the Council of Eldars screen. Contrary to popular belief BID has not captured Soulwound and I and started experimenting on us. Beaches ROCK here for more then one reason, Paris was classy and had fun in the pubs of Dublin. take care guys.

Live life Dangerously

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529' target='_blank'>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you come to Denmark give me a call and i&#39;ll buy you a beer (or maybe two)

Thanlaan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nude beaches tocamada&#33;? nude beaches&#33;&#33;?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Its good to know its going well, guys.

Enjoy yourselves in mia bella Italia.

Watch out for the amusing feral cats of Roma, which infest the centre like pigeons infest most other capitals. They usually live in the fenced off areas of the old ruins of the imperial Roman forums and come out at dusk to scavenge. Some of the Roman citizens come out and deposit scraps for them on the pavements. You may see cats that have overindulged and cannot squeeze back through the railings to their sanctuary. You can get a brilliant calendar of photos of these cats in picturesque settings as a souvenir if you are minded &#39;I Gatti della Roma&#39;.

Also check out the street furniture, manhole covers and so on. They have SPQR embossed on them. If you go into St Peter&#39;s Basilica, as well as looking up (and who could blame you) look down at the ground to see the dimension markers for all the worlds other major catherdrals on the floor, just to make the point that St Peters eclipses them all.

Don&#39;t forget what I said, mind your money&#33; Watch out for other peoples fingers in your pockets.
    Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Closed Thread