Ack...cough...hack! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I walked into my local GW store today and it was packed as usual but that doesn't bug me anymore. What really bugged me was the smell of BO, man it was gross, I'd love to work there but I wouldn't be able to stand the smell. Anyone else have a store near them like that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, many of them having to do with hobby-involved, particularly dealing with table-top wargames, stores (not implying anything). Games Workshop, being the more popular victim. And then, Altered States.
    The reek just bites me.
    My apologies if this offended anyone, wasn't my intention; just wanted to point out that packed areas equals tangible body odor - you can't avoid it, you have to expect it, and in one way, accept it as part of an obstacle.
    Whatever the hell that meant.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh so BO is body odor...
    Ok I have never experienced that at a gaming place, but I do know fully well what you mean.
    Sometimes you actually start to worder if people have ever heard of the word soap...

But you say you coulden't work at a GW place because of the smell... trust me if you ever stayed long enough, the smell will eventually be ignored.
    I work with handling airplanes and you have no idea how much crap they have in there, and how much of it that breaks...
    Take this example, a jar or raw shrimps had broke open during the loading of the airplane in The chech republic, it had laid open in around 40 degrees celsius for around 3 houjrs imagine that smell, I had to sit and work in that...
    Trust me you will adapt to smells...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea i have noticed it but not in any GW stores but in my local independent stockist. The place is tiny but it has two boards in the centre of the room and it also sells comics and model trains. During the weekend the place is is packed with about twenty people in a room no bigger than my living room. The place reeks. The secret is know what you want to buy before you go in, run in grab it and get out as quick as possible. But make sure you remember to pay <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Yeah it&#39;s like that at vetrans night. Since Swansea GW is tinee winee its a lot worse, espeacially if you try to cramm in about 30 ppl in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the worst is trying to paint in great detail with that smell. i ogften have to get up and leave otherwise i might hurt some one, i swear alot of them dont shower or dont use deodorant or change shirts.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Closed Thread