Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction

I was looking for a little discussion about Reconstruction. The non-sponsor board on RoosterTeeth.com is pretty much ZOMG TUCKER AINT DED!!!!11 I was hoping for some intelligent discussion, theory swapping, etc. It doesn't even need to be well thought out-as long as your reply doesn't have TOO many numbers-for-letters and intentional misspellings.

SPOILER ALERT: The following thread will be discussing Red vs Blue Reconstruction, and will deal with information revealed in the latest episode. If you haven't watched it and don't want to know what happens, don't read on. You have been warned.

I'm not too convinced about anything yet, but I'm leaning toward believing that Church actually IS the Alpha, and Tex is the physical capabilities split personality, which explains why she's incredibly deadly and Church can't hit squat. Also, I think Vic is one of the split personalities, but not Sigma, as some have suggested. I think it's possible that Sarge is Sigma, the creative side of the Alpha, seeing as he was able to build several robots (one containing a huge thermonuclear charge) and seems kind of unbalanced, as someone would with no logic or ego (Delta) to balance out their unbridled creativity. Also, Sigma is similar in spelling to Sarge, as we've seen with other AI's they have names that are similar to their Greek alphabet designations.

Last edited by N4styN1d64; October 16th, 2008 at 03:15.

Hive Fleet Toxicus W/L/T: 3/1/2

+ Reply to Thread